What We Do
Large organisations are challenged by how quickly changes can be implemented and projects can be rolled out. That’s where VEI Global can help. We are an agile organisation that can organise quickly, rapidly deploy resources, deliver on-time and within budget.
Corporate and Guest Wi-Fi
VEI Global we have over 15 years of wireless experience and product knowledge to deliver secure, robust and reliable wireless coverage. We are delivering Global Wi-Fi projects across all industry sectors and environments, so you know you are choosing the right company to provide the right product and correct design for your wireless network.
Our customers have a range of challenges to consider including:
- Security and Integrity of WiFi Networks
- Access to difficult environments including shop floors, warehouses and production lines
- Separation of different levels of traffic and applications.
VEI Global will help to identify and address these challenges through our “Best Practice WiFi Implementation Programme” without compromising the user experience.
Our portfolio of WiFi services includes:
- Initial consultation, Predictive surveys using industry standard tools, Ekahau, AirMagnet.
- On site RF survey using Wireless Access Point of your choice.
- We can procure, configure, install, and verify/test your WiFI environment.
- Post Installation Passive Survey to ensure 100% coverage throughout premises.
- Cabling, LAN provisioning, controller configuration on premise and cloud.
VEI Global have considerable experience implementing SD WAN and MPLS technology together with circuit connectivity for network transformation projects. VEI help enable companies to build higher-performance WANs using lower-cost and commercially available Internet access. VEI excel in overcoming typical challenges faced in a digital transformation deployment including security, connectivity, performance and disaster recovery. American marketing research firm Gartner predicted in 2018 that by 2023 more than 90 percent of WAN edge infrastructure refresh initiatives will be based on virtualized customer premises equipment (vCPE) platforms or SD-WAN software/appliance. VEI Global are the forefront of this technology.
IPT – Unified Communications & Collaboration, VOIP, Contact Centre, Call recording
VEI Global has extensive experience in delivering critical enterprise IPT solutions to the public and private sector organisations throughout the EU. Whether you’re a 50-person contact centre or an international multi-site financial services operation, we’ll help you achieve your competitive edge by advancing your use of communications technology. Our experienced team have developed extensive skillsets with multiple telecom providers and considerable installation experience in integration with UC & C platforms including Microsoft Teams and SFB. VEI’s Cloud platform gives organisations of all sizes affordable, flexible access to the latest Enterprise-Class tools. All of these technologies are backed up with a 24/7 support helpdesk, which is matched with each client’s requirements to include: Proactive monitoring, Managed Support Services & onsite resources.
IC – Integration Centre
VEI Global provide our clients with a state-of-the-art Integration Centre (IC) that operates 24/7. For projects involving multiple-site locations, we can handle all your equipment and shipping needs. In addition, VEI have a dedicated team that specialise in the following:
- Staging; Network equipment be racked and staged at our secure facility
- Configuration and Automation; Network Devices can be preconfigured in advance to batch load activity for large rollout projects. This enables field engineer teams to “plugin and connect” onsite, saving on project time and effort.
- Testing; Conduct UAT/acceptance testing on all infrastructure equipment, which minimises DOA for end-devices and helps to ensure successful project installations.
- Shipping/Logistics; From our IC, we handle and ship all the equipment globally through our distribution network, enabling our clients to completely outsource network project deployments.
Solution Design & Networks Team
Our solution Design team work with our clients in a partnership approach. We encourage customers to engage with our experts early in the project life-cycle, to ensure the correct solution design is architected, the best technology is chosen and the appropriate network infrastructure engineering teams are involved. This process enables VEI Global to deliver the best possible outcomes for our clients and helps mitigate any potential risks that may impact on successful project implementation. Our pre-sales technical consultancy team excel in defining the client’s project requirements, providing the networking expertise and project management skills required.
Our Managed Services Team are key to successful service delivery and providing confidence to our clients that their every business need is looked after end-to-end. They provide programme management and project management support on all service requests and projects. Our multilingual managed service desk is available 24/7. VEI Global differ from many companies as we are not a dispatch organisation. We are an extension of your own in-house team and will work seamlessly to deliver on time, in budget, to provide fully managed projects, on your behalf.
Every element of our client’s request is managed including:
- Dedicated Project Managers are assigned to your project and will have full accountability for all elements of the work order or project.
- Complete management reporting and professional documentation is provided for all projects
- Remote and ‘live’ conference call support is available for the end-client and our own onsite field technician enabling us to complete work orders quickly, efficiently and trouble-shoot issues in real-time.
- RAMs; Risk Assessment Method Statements are prepared in-house to ensure compliance with Health and Safety legislation for every deployment.
- Account Management and Escalation for any project challenges
- Scheduling of Field Engineering Resources
- Check-in and sign-off of onsite service requests
- Logistics and shipping of client equipment.
Helpdesk Support & Maintenance
VEI Global operate a 24/7 support desk and Network Operations Centre. We provide a complete support function for all elements of a service support contract, including;
- Break-fix options
- Multi-lingual desk with first line trouble-shooting
- Escalation support for 2nd and 3rd Level Trouble-shooting
- Service Incident Tracker Portal for real-time service request/fault updates. Full integration with Customer ticketing systems
- Complete managed service with Field Engineering coverage to meet priority SLA (support level agreements
- Vendor Software Assurance and Hardware Replacement
- Inventory and Spares Management
Our Expert Services Team provide advanced technical support for our clients. Their expertise provides level 2 engineering support remotely to end-client network projects. They have considerable experience with Enterprise-grade networking technologies across voice and data products, including Storage, Virtualization and Data Centre. They have excellent problem-solving capabilities and communication skills ensuring successful outcomes for our customers.